Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

The Expanse: Episode 1 - Watch now!

Share videos, stories, informative media. Anything that brings enlightenment, knowledge or emotion.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

The Expanse: Episode 1 - Watch now!

Postby NazTheEternal » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

expanse_01.png
expanse_01.png (171.34 KiB) Viewed 3078 times

Watch the first episode!

Thanks to the folks at Syfy, we're pleased to be able to share with you the first episode of The Expanse!

Visit Syfy.com to watch Episode 1: Dulcinea or check it out on the Syfy Now App, Hulu, Amazon, Google Play, Vudu, iTunes, Playstation, Xbox, and Facebook.

After you enjoy it, help us spread the word by telling your family, friends, the family dog. Seriously, tell everyone. Let's see if we can get #TheExpanse trending on Twitter.

Enjoy!

Sonofnoob

Re: The Expanse: Episode 1 - Watch now!

Postby Sonofnoob » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 am

watched! Very good i like it so far, they are really just throwing Chissy in whenever they want though. that scene with the waterbloon, lol
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:47 am

Sonofnoob wrote:watched! Very good i like it so far, they are really just throwing Chissy in whenever they want though. that scene with the waterbloon, lol

Have yet to watch, going to binge it with fiancee once she's done the 4th book
Sonofnoob

Postby Sonofnoob » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:59 am

Oh I c, ill have to refrain from posting about it, when can we watch all of them?
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:52 am

Sonofnoob wrote:Oh I c, ill have to refrain from posting about it, when can we watch all of them?

Ah, all good, you can post, just use the spoiler tag/code :D

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Entertainment & Education”