Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta

The public general discussion forum.
MikeyTwoGuns

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:11 am

Anyone going to be playing the beta this weekend? I didn't invited but a friend gave me a key. I'm mildly optimistic about it, a co-op Far Cry seems like it would be perfect.

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta

Postby NazTheEternal » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 pm

MikeyTwoGuns wrote:Anyone going to be playing the beta this weekend? I didn't invited but a friend gave me a key. I'm mildly optimistic about it, a co-op Far Cry seems like it would be perfect.

I didn't get a key :(
MikeyTwoGuns

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:48 am

NazTheEternal wrote:I didn't get a key :(

Sadface T__T
I have been asking around to try and find one for Rabid but they seem kinda hard to come by right now.
Dogface

Postby Dogface » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Slim, Joker and I got on. I was not impressed. We did not play all weekend, which is an indication of interest.

The graphics were sub-par. The maps were huge and well done. The missions seemed good. But you had to run around picking items up for experience. This gets tedious after a while, and after a dozen games requiring the same trash collecting for xp, dunzo. The controls on the helicopter were a joke.

It felt like the Division, if it were made ten years ago.

Return to “General Disscussion”