Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

"For Honor" Tech Test

The public general discussion forum.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

"For Honor" Tech Test

Postby NazTheEternal » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Anybody else get in from the 14th to the 19th?

Check your email, if you're not in, get a hold of me, I have 3 invites.

We have a total of 9 friend invites

MikeyTwoGuns

Re: "For Honor" Tech Test

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:56 am

I got it! Super excited :D
Dogface

Postby Dogface » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Played for a while yesterday (BETA on Steam). Good game. Great graphics. Combat is well done, which is good cause it is all combat (like wot). There is an interesting game board map, which is reminiscent of the clan-wars map. All of the factions battle for provinces. The winner at the end of the time period gets booty.

I played coop with Slim, against bots. It's fun. I find it hard to block and strike at the same time. That's me tho. It might be easier if I had time to remap stuff or had a controller with more buttons.

I think one would do better in combat with a console controller or a macro controller. And with teenage reflexes. I think it is cross-platform, so you will play against people with controllers.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57260 ... 1_4_4__100
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Dogface wrote:Played for a while yesterday (BETA on Steam). Good game. Great graphics. Combat is well done, which is good cause it is all combat (like wot). There is an interesting game board map, which is reminiscent of the clan-wars map. All of the factions battle for provinces. The winner at the end of the time period gets booty.

I played coop with Slim, against bots. It's fun. I find it hard to block and strike at the same time. That's me tho. It might be easier if I had time to remap stuff or had a controller with more buttons.

I think one would do better in combat with a console controller or a macro controller. And with teenage reflexes. I think it is cross-platform, so you will play against people with controllers.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57260 ... 1_4_4__100

Absolutely agree, much easier to play with controller.

They must have cleaned up the UI, last test I played it all felt very clunky and choppy.

Return to “General Disscussion”