Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Toxin in Tom Clancy's: The Division

The public general discussion forum.
antiherozero

Toxin in Tom Clancy's: The Division

Postby antiherozero » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello Toxin,

Long time no game. How active are you guys these days? Are you planning to play The Division by chance? I notice there are no topics on it on your new forums.

Hope all have been well.

Antiherozero

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Re: Toxin in Tom Clancy's: The Division

Postby NazTheEternal » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:18 am

Hey Antiherozero!

I believe there a few that were in the beta, maybe even a couple pre-orders?

Check-in with Mikey and Rabid
MikeyTwoGuns

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:25 pm

I'll be playing it! Not sure if Rabid decided to pick it up or not. I believe Balter is getting it as well.
Sonofnoob

Postby Sonofnoob » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:45 am

i was thinking about it
antiherozero

Postby antiherozero » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 am

I loved the open beta. Only got to play a single day, but I played in the DZ at level cap for like 4 hours and had a blast with a PUG. It was a slaughter with 2-3 v 8 against some organized clan, but before they came along, I was shooting motherfuckers who broke cover in the face with a scoped precision rifle and having a hoot doing it.
MikeyTwoGuns

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:27 pm

I personally enjoyed the single-player content a lot, so I am looking forward to wasting time wasting baddies. Hopefully they follow through on their promise to add some high-difficulty PVE content for groups!
antiherozero

Postby antiherozero » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:04 am

I think they will. One of the single-player boss fights was fairly challenging for me, and the beta had a very low level cap. The fights in the DZ were not easy, especially because you had to make damn sure you have environmental awareness.

Cracker and Tweak are going to play it looks like. Sounds like we'll have enough for a couple of fire teams at least.
antiherozero

Postby antiherozero » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:24 pm

I have another friend who will be playing with about 2 fire teams of friends as well. They're primarily PvEers though. If we decide to combine forces, that's a fairly sizable group. I'm not entirely certain how instancing works in the game though. I don't know how to ensure multiple groups get into the same DZ, or if it's even possible.

Return to “General Disscussion”