Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Weekly Update Highlights (Dec 4, 2015)

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Weekly Update Highlights (Dec 4, 2015)

Postby NazTheEternal » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Welcome to what we all hope is one of the last 2.0 development update reports!

Thanks to all of your hard work on creating those Issue Council bug reports we have managed to really get on top of the worst of the stability and performance issues on 2.0 PTU. To get right to the part of the update you want to hear, we are unlocking the next 100,000 accounts for PTU testing. If you are Citizen #220,000 or earlier, we encourage you to help us test Alpha 2.0 on the PTU!

Check your email accounts citizens!

You have likely already heard of our significant blocker. The most recent builds have been having issues because of a slowdown bug. Like all the worst bugs, this one seemed to come out of nowhere! Unfortunately, it’s appearance interrupted our string of daily PTU updates as our bug smashers dug in to battle it out.

Biggest issue hindering game play, they've really shifted all their focus onto getting it sorted.

Finally, I encourage everyone to check out the Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 trailer embedded below, put together for last night’s Game Awards. It’s a quick look at some of what you’re going to be doing when the update goes live. Hold tight and brace for impact, we’re almost there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf4zCCjBwOA

Return to “RSI: Star Citizen”