Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Toxin Organization Page

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Toxin Organization Page

Postby NazTheEternal » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Toxin Robert Space Industries Organization Webpage

If you have an account on the RSI website, sign up to join the organization. If you don't have an account, MAKE ONE! :lol:

Solomon

Re: Toxin Organization Page

Postby Solomon » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:07 am

I checked out the website and was a bit confused. Can someone give me a brief explanation of what the game is? And is it out or coming out? What are the neat features or selling point of the game?

Thanks in advance.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:17 pm

Solomon wrote:I checked out the website and was a bit confused. Can someone give me a brief explanation of what the game is? And is it out or coming out? What are the neat features or selling point of the game?

Thanks in advance.

Oh man, that's a loaded question when it comes to this game. I feel like a conversation over Teamspeak would be best, but I'll try here.

So the best way I can explain this game without doing it any justice at all :lol: is that it's a true sand-box experience in space. A game that allows you to play any role in an open universe with it's own economy, from being a bounty hunter to a cargo hauler to even a full-time speed racer, play in the FPS element only or be a captain of ships ranging from 1 person to over hundreds.

It's probably the most ambitious attempt at a game that has the highest chance of making it.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm

This post might help viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13

Return to “RSI: Star Citizen”