Welcome back! :D Sorry that you have to re-register! :cry:

We've decided to go with a simple phpBB forum for the sake of ease of communication between the community members.
Many of us are busy with day-to-day real life issues and I felt that it was important we stay connected to some degree.

2 admin related issues I wanted to point out:

1. If you don't like the Toxin green colour, there is an option for a "dark blue" (It's available in the User Control Panel. Follow the link: http://toxingamers.com/ucp.php?i=179
  2. If you are a part of the Toxin community/clan, you can request to be added to the user group so as to have more rights and access to the private forums

Anybody still play this?

NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Anybody still play this?

Postby NazTheEternal » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:37 am

Well, since Battlefront failed...

I'm still playing BF4 on the weekends I get some time, anybody still play or have this installed? ;)

MikeyTwoGuns

Re: Anybody still play this?

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:39 am

Might not be good but I'm game to wreck with ya now and again!
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Fri May 20, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm still playing, I got it for pc on sale with expansions, only a low level, but I'd be happy to hop on with you if you're on
MikeyTwoGuns

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Sat May 21, 2016 6:08 am

The weekend is the best time to hop on for this, Solomon. If Naz is around a few of us can usually be wrangled into a few games of Battlefield 4. I still have it installed just for those random nights!
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Mon May 23, 2016 1:42 am

Sounds like a plan to me! I'll look for you guys in the next few weekends.
NazTheEternal
Site Admin

Postby NazTheEternal » Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 pm

MikeyTwoGuns wrote:The weekend is the best time to hop on for this, Solomon. If Naz is around a few of us can usually be wrangled into a few games of Battlefield 4. I still have it installed just for those random nights!

Sorry! I was spending the weekend with the Mrs, she flew down for a few days :)
vernajones

Postby vernajones » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:01 am

I was playing Battlefield 1 for last week till the date. I too got The CD keys at very affordable price, from Instant-gaming, as they provide the best service in selling Gaming CD keys at an exclusive price. I haven't gone through battlefield 4 yet, But right after hearing this conversation I think I should go for this game.
Solomon

Postby Solomon » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Verna

I'm not sure how many people still play it. Since that was all posted May of last year, I personally have not been on since that time due to all the other games that have come out! Just wanted to give you some feedback before you purchase! (Even if it is a little late)
MikeyTwoGuns

Postby MikeyTwoGuns » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Solomon wrote:Verna

I'm not sure how many people still play it. Since that was all posted May of last year, I personally have not been on since that time due to all the other games that have come out! Just wanted to give you some feedback before you purchase! (Even if it is a little late)

Late reply, sorry, but we occasionally jump into a squad of BF4 for shits and giggles. I think most of the regular folks have it installed right now. Nothing consistent I'm afraid, but it's good fun when we do hop on.

Return to “Battlefield 4”